Friday 28 June 2013

Blitzkreig Bop - Armageddon Steel Legion 121st Armoured - Manticore

So I have been rather absent of late.....playing another form of Blitzkreig, Company of Heros 2, if you haven't had the pleasure yet do it! Great game!

However things have been put to one side and I have revisted my Steel Legion army once again with the game against my friend Dan Harden next Friday up at Warhammer World looming as I wanted to get a few more units on the battlefield.......so I popped into GW Exeter last Saturday and picked up a Manticore and 3 hellhounds/banewolves/devildogs (although mine will all be Banewolves)

I have built all and am motoring through the painting.

I have nearly finished the manticore, just mud splatter and scorching to do but I am doing this on all tanks at the same time to same me time





Lovely models to build and easy as well :D

Roll on the weekend so i can get these new additions and the two super heavies finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment