Wednesday 7 August 2013

Blitzkreig Bop - Armageddon Steel Legion 121st Armoured - Valkyrie Assault Carrier

I have been asked by my friend John who runs Bekra Models to paint a Valkyrie for the store for display purposes and which he has said I can use at any time should I need to for shows, tournaments etc, I jumped at the chance, I get to paint models and I don't have to pay for them!!! Win-win situation in my books.

Started building it this evening, one watching of Taxi Driver and Raging Bull later.......


Ready for undercoating, although I will be doing a Vendetta at the same time, which I will build tomorrow night.  At this rate I am going to need a bigger bloody cabinet..........

Need to think of something for the nose cone art for both.  Have already earmarked the names, Snakeshit (he flys that low.....), Kilgore, Eightball, and Payback for the pilots

Damien

No comments:

Post a Comment