Sunday 20 October 2013

Grey Knights - Dance of Death

This weekend has been another one of nothing but painting........

It has also been very productive, although I have been sat on my arse all weekend I will probably end up with piles :D

All the death cult assassins are painted up to a point where it is just the weapons and other minor details to do. 


I have alternated between red body suits and black trim and black body suits and red trim but giving them all white masks, that way I have given what would overwise seem a very boring colour scheme across the unit much more interest without making them seem different.

I have also started work on the power weapon blades, a simple mirror type effect but it contrasts nicely with the red as it is based on blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment